Monday, August 2, 2010

replacement Bart the cat

My dear friend had a birthday way back on the 18th of July.
I had finished making but not firing her 2 cats in clay.
Then I mailed them in a rickety box, and Bart got broken.
I felt so bad...er badly...and made another cat for her.
But it again took several weeks.

So here is Bart number 2. Or maybe kitten #2-1/2.


I had just 2 pictures of his coloring...and putting it onto a clay figure obviously left a lot to be desired.

The cats did end up different sizes, since the second Bart is a bit larger, I'm pretty sure.


And I made a little tray for them to sit on...if Jinni wants to use it. That's mainly because Fisher, the remaining cat of the first litter, didn't have a bottom.



The tray may just be a Birthday Card. The new Bart does have a bottom. So Jinni will be sure to be able to tell which is which. The real cats have absolutely no problem knowing which one is which.
Love to my friend with whom I attended high school in St. Louis.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments will be accepted, sorry. But otherwise, I look forward to letting everyone what you think!