These fun little vases are all 3-4" tall. I had such fun pushing around Little Loafers clay after throwing them. (color in the group shot isn't quite accurate)
And then the second level of fun was using 3 glazes to get 5 colors.
Then over that on the outside and down to the lowest break showing in the bands went Amber.After they were both dry, I dipped the bottom up to the second to the lowest break in the bands in Mexico. That way outside you see from top to bottom:
Amber over Matt Bronze Green
Amber
Mexico over Amber
Mexico
And inside you can see the plain MBG where the Amber hasn't dripped.
I keep using the Amber over MBG with such fun results. And Mexico is fun too. These are all glazes at the studio of Black Mountain Center for the Arts.
I keep using the Amber over MBG with such fun results. And Mexico is fun too. These are all glazes at the studio of Black Mountain Center for the Arts.

No comments:
Post a Comment
No anonymous comments will be accepted, sorry. But otherwise, I look forward to letting everyone what you think!