
A lovely solstice ritual was joined by these (and more) folks in Zepherhills, FL last weekend.

Happy Christmas...here's MoonDancer #2 floating on clouds joyfully.

While Gaia holds her bounty in a basket of offerings.

Gaia does wear a crown, showing she's a queen, as well as mother of all nature's beauties.

One of which is the feline who lives with me, and was born on my birthday 12 years ago.

Moondancer #1 is tentative in her stepping into the dance of feminity.

While the autumn folliage bursts forth with abundant colors.

And mountain laurel (or rhododendrons, I never can tell the difference) graces our springtimes.

Several years ago I was glad to have Marjorie as our minister for a "Fesival of Lights". She is now part of the greater Light of all Being.

Several members of our choir from back then have also joined the great unknown. Goodbye to the fair voices of Susan and Priscilla.

We brought the light back on solstice then as well.

And lit a jolly yule log.

Looking out back porch window.

I spied a little grey hungry bird...what is it?

Our source of all...thanks for the blessings.
The dark virgin of Guadalupe. An old goddess who became Mary.

Another old goddess/queen wore these beautiful gold and lapis ornaments in her grave.

Fortunately someone carved Inana in stone several thousand years ago.
Enjoy the festivals of the goddess holidays!
Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment
No anonymous comments will be accepted, sorry. But otherwise, I look forward to letting everyone what you think!