A couple of days ago, I chanced to see the crescent moon at sunset...

which was colorful both in sky and in leaves.

Today we had a big meeting at the studio to plan for the Holly Jolly show which will include students and "residents" (who I keep calling the teachers).

Here are some of the students. I am on the left, next to Karen, then Abby.

Jane, (who's another student), Karen, Abby and Maureen in front of the studio.

I do wonder what Maureen whispered to Abby, don't you?
This is the scarf which my sister, Mary, made for me, under her name "just for pretty". It's definitely pretty wonderful.

It's beaded lace over a nice soft wool.

Here's a close up of some of her beadwork.

And then Muffin decided to help me take pictures, or perhaps to try to lie on the scarf...no way!

She may approve of the scarf, but I was laughing so hard I didn't get any of this shot in focus.