Just wanted to record some of the last works I did in clay in 2009. Since my computer just died a lot of my pictures were on the hard drive. I may be able to eventually retreive them, but I'm so glad some are here on the blog site. It may have no other folks looking at it, but it's a great place to keep my portfolio.

A porcelain tea cup, one of a set of 4...

Glazed with Mayco colors

foot and handle extruded, tea cup thrown P-5 porcelain

Cone 6 electric firing. (Dishwasher safe, microwavable...orders can be taken and different colors. The teacup has been altered so is not perfectly round...with 4 strokes into it's sides. $15 each)

A lantern in honor of the goddess of the wind and wood...don't know who she is? Me neither.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No anonymous comments will be accepted, sorry. But otherwise, I look forward to letting everyone what you think!