Sunday, November 29, 2009

Amazon goddess & others

This porcelain vase is not going to the Holly Jolly show next Friday. I like it too much to sell at this point.


I am hoping the hummingbird mask will be displayed on the wall in the gallery.

It is raku fired, with beads and feathers added.



another detail of the glaze colors


This tall pot has been on the top shelf in the studio for months, but I'm not displaying it at the Holly Jolly show either. Just have become too attached to it, I guess.




Detail of Amazon Goddess, which I hope will be in the gallery exhibit.





She's done in porcelain, with a mahogany stand.

































This raku style piece has no glaze on inside, but just it's lovely grey smoked clay finish.






















A porcelain sangria pitcher, or perhaps for iced tea.












There is a sister pitcher, a bit taller, which is being reglazed, and has red on it.













No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments will be accepted, sorry. But otherwise, I look forward to letting everyone what you think!