
Will gives me a smile by Maria Martinez "black on black" pottery, fro New Mexico. I went out west many years ago and looked at some of her work before I learned how to make pottery myself.

Cayenne enjoyed the Art Museum in St. Petersburg...

Cayenne created a print using marker ink on rubber stamps...saying I love you, Mom and Dad.

Michael Thurston, my oldest grandson, smiles over Cinnamon's head as we work on fixing dinner.

Marty finally took a break as we hiked Ikea in Tampa...a huge Sweedish home store...what a lot of goodies!

Will still loves creating things...with legos that have been in the family about 40 years.

Marty & Cinn danced to the Werlitzer organ at Roaring 20's Pizza in Ellington on the next afternoon. (we are doing things backward because the blogspot people organized this site this way.)

After the rainbow, (see below) we went for a walk with the dogs...Will has dear old Tootsie and Marty managed bouncy Bailey.


The second rainbow barely shows to the right of the brighter one...

When we live most of our lives inside, how often do we get to see rainbows?

Here I'm basking in the gang's energy...Marty, Will and Cayenne all snuggling up to get in the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No anonymous comments will be accepted, sorry. But otherwise, I look forward to letting everyone what you think!