I didn't get Martha's iris, or the pot that's sitting right next to them. It doesn't have a bottom, but works fine in a garden on a slope, so I can let go of it. Also left a dolphin wind chime hanging from the light outside.
But I did dig up the hosta and the spearmint...whoopee. They are so healthy I'm sure I'll be glad to have saved them.
I've got a lot going on in my life, but these are the family that I just visited last week. So they are also on my mind still.
This pot isn't mine, of course, but is in a museum. I did glaze some bowls tonight on my first time back in the studio. Can't wait to get back in the morning at 10 and finish them. One will go in the cone 6 kiln to see if the clay is really stoneware. Hope it doesn't melt into a puddle. I'm feeling good finally about painting my mountains and trees designs...and people seem to like them. The bowls will be a different version of the scene. It's got a bit of Japanese influence.
Yawn, I was going to stay up and watch a show at 10, but I don't think I will. Just realized I may have to mow grass also in the morning. But it won't be dry for at least a couple of hours.
My darn new phone doesn't seem to work in my house. Must be all the nails in the roof...there doesn't seem to be much else holding the cottage together. It's an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment
No anonymous comments will be accepted, sorry. But otherwise, I look forward to letting everyone what you think!