Whoopee for me. I'm almost satisfied with them. Well, I'm never completely satisfied, but let's say I can let these go and be pleased.
I'm calling this our Dervish goddess...thanks to Linda's reminding me of the hats and whirling shapes the Dervishes dance...though of course they aren't even women in reality. But since this one is pink, she speaks for herself.
She is lowfired white earthenware, and of course has the tree roots I so dearly love to put on my goddesses whenever I can.
Here's a close up of my Titmouse goddess...holding her nest as well as the tiny bird.
At the back of her skirt is the little bunny.
While to her side sits the white squirrel...like the ones in Brevard, NC.
She is also white earthenware, fired to cone 06 with Mayco Storke n Coat glazes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No anonymous comments will be accepted, sorry. But otherwise, I look forward to letting everyone what you think!